Wednesday 10 December 2014

A Tralatitious Trance

Here's what I felt:


As I close my eyes, I feel the turbulence of thoughts, a hideous feeling, a cold… chilling… feeling like acknowledging the lodging of emotions into a crisscrossing patterns; intertwining consciousness to a sudden complexion. I feel like I am a pile of bricks packed together slipped into the cold numbness in the depths of waters of Antarctica. As I listen to this music and close my eyes, I find myself there. In that Darkness, where I can't move a muscle, this music… it penetrates in those depths like the sun's rays penetrating deep underwater… I can feel the fluidity of my blood... It loosens the entangled consciousness and blows the emotions wild and free like the ferocious katabatic winds of Antarctica. Gently, I rise … like a manatee. As I rise, I feel the sweet and slow autumn breeze on my stripped and vulnerable skin. I move through a forest of deciduous delicacies. I sit by blushing Roses growing effortlessly in the narrow forest tyndall sieving through a dense and majestic canopy. It's a feeling like… for the first time … being able to see the colors and intricacies of nature, to be able to listen to ambience of the stillatitious bottom of a giant waterfall, to be able to feel the knismesis of rose petals, the moistness of dewy grass just before the first light, the brittleness of twigs that smother the marshy forest terrain. The gentleness of the music… It suspends the mind in a trance… it's like opening the window in a crowded bus filled with cigarette smoke and feeling the fresh cold breeze and the warmth of sunshine over the face. Instilling calmness; washing the mind to absolute tranquility.



No comments:

Post a Comment